- 65 INR
Driven by a vision to achieve growth in the chemical industry, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Fluorspar Lumps. These are relatively low melting point halide minerals, used as flux to lower the melting point of raw materials in steel production. The lumps are obtained from the earth crush. The clients can avail our Fluorspar Lumps in bulk quantity at affordable prices. We deliver our products to the clients within the given time frame.
10-50 mm (90 % min)
- Composed of calcium fluoride
- Suitable for smelting process
- Effectively remove impurities
- Fluorspar is a halide mineral composed of calcium fluoride. Having a relatively low melting point, the mineral is extensively used as an important flux in smelting. Corresponding to different grades of purity, Fluorspar Lumps have various industrial uses. The lowest of the three available grades, Metallurgical grade fluorite, is used as a flux to lower the melting point of raw material in steel production for the removal of impurities.
- Maruti Chemicals Company offers Fluorspar Lumps, which it caters to the varied requirements of the large number of industries. These lumps can be availed from us in in specific particle size and purity as required.
- Ceramic Industry/ Glass Industry
- Steel Industry
- Metallurgy Industry
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
C-2, Parul Flats, B/H. Umiya Vijay Society, Satellite Road, Satellite,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380015, India